-->

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray


First and foremost, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 

When it comes to makeup application, there's nothing worse than looking like a cake face. 

This 'look' can be achieved by layering on foundation and topping it off with a face powder.  To make matters worse, your skin condition can make your makeup application less smooth. For example, if you have dry skin, your foundation and powder can cling on to your dry patches making them more noticeable. Even if you have oily skin, your makeup can literally slide off your face. Ultimately these looks are NOT cute.

I have been using a type of facial mist to help my makeup application during these cold winter days. For the most part, my skin is oily, but during the colder months I tend to get dry areas as well. To help combat the effects of the cold weather on my skin, I've been using the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray.
I bought the 1oz bottle for $15CAN because I find it more convenient to throw in my bag when I am traveling. The 4oz is $35CAN which is much cheaper, so I recommend purchasing that bottle if you are someone who wears makeup everyday. 

This stuff is amazing! The first step I do is moisturize my face. Then I apply my makeup and finish it off with a few spritzes of the spray. The spray gives my face a nice dewy finish and literally camouflages any dry areas I may have. I like to take the extra step and go over my face with a flat top brush and lightly pat the spray into my face to set it. My makeup literally lasts all day by using this product. I also like the refreshing feel the spray gives when I spritz it on my face :) .

I like the fact that a lot of thought went into designing this packaging because it is sleek and secure. There are two lids (a clear cap and the purple cap) to make sure that your product does not spill. The small bottle is also the perfect size to throw in your makeup bag. Overall, the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray has become a staple in my makeup application.

No comments:

Post a Comment