-->

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sephora by O.P.I- I Gotta Blush On You: Review



Sephora by opi nail polish I gotta blush on you

Sephora by opi nail polish I gotta blush on you
When it comes to nail polish I always tend to be attracted to similar shades. I usually lean towards pinks. Although I like a pop of colour on my nails, I also really enjoy more muted shades, such as neutral pink colours. To add to my nail polish collection I recently picked up Sephora by O.P.I’s ‘I Gotta Blush On You’.


Product: The Sephora website describes the colours as an opaque ballet pink. What I really like about this nail polish is not only that the colour is true to its name, but it also has a nice creamy formula. Cream nail polishes are bound to be streaky, but I don’t mind having to put a few coats on to get rid of the streakiness.  


Packaging: The packaging of Sephora by O.P.I nail polishes is similar to actual O.P.I nail polishes. They have a similar type of handle and glass jar. The only thing that is really different is the shape of the jar. The brush applicator is also the perfect size to cover the greatest amount of surface area on your nails.


Overall Rating: 5/5 Perfect shade of pink. Very neutral so it would be perfect for the office.


Sephora $12CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment