-->

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes

I'm sure we have all had those days when we get home so late that we contemplate going straight to sleep without taking off our makeup. 

I have learned how important it is to take off my makeup at night no matter how tired I am. Not only do you feel refreshed after doing so, but you allow your skin to breathe after the long day. After all, the first step to having your makeup look good is to start with a clean canvas which means good skin care. 
So after coming home from a long day I want to use a makeup remover that is quick and efficient. I have tried makeup removers that are liquid, cream, and even wipes. However, not only can these makeup removers be quite expensive, sometimes they just do not work the way I want. 

It is not until recently that I have found my staple makeup remover- Equate Facial Cleansing Wipes.

Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Like I mentioned, I have tried wipes before, but I have experienced some cons with them. For example they have been dry, not been able to effectively remove my makeup and some have even irritated my skin.

Pros
1. The first Pro about the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes is the price! You get two packages with 60 sheets each (120 total) for around $10! Your typical drugstore wipes usually come with 30 sheets and run for around $8.

2. The second thing I love about these wipes is how they are compact. The fact that they come in a resealable package makes them great for traveling. You do not have to worry about spillage like with liquid removers. 

3. These wipes are nicely moisturized. To make sure that the one I take out of the package is as moisturized as the other ones, I store the package upside down. This ensures that you will not have any dry wipes!

After using these wipes I finish my nightly skin care routine by using my cleanser to ensure that my skin is completely clean! :)
 
Overall, I really love these wipes and would highly recommend them!

5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment