-->

Thursday, April 5, 2012

NEW! Danier Sping Collection: Crossbody Bags

I have been looking for a crossbody bag for some time now.

I first discovered crossbody bags at the Roots store. The signature 'Flat' bags are gorgeous! They also come in a variety of colors. The only thing is, they retail for $138...

I loved the idea of having a sleek little bag that I could put across my body instead of struggling with a heavy bag on my shoulder. Typically, I only use a bigger bag when I go to school. However, if I'm running errands or going shopping, I usually just like to bring a little wristlet to carry the necessities.

Recently, I was on my way to school, when something caught my eye in the display window of the Danier store. It was a gorgeous crossbody bag.



The first thing I noticed was the gold hardware that glistened in the light. I immediately knew this was the bag I wanted. 

I love the style of this bag. It has plenty of compartments to store what you need.  For me, it will be perfect to keep the things I need and use most like my wallet, lip balm, and gum. The best part is that it was only $69!

On the front of the bag there is a beautiful gold turnlock and two buckle straps with magnetic snaps that close the outer pocket.

In the center and the back there are gold zippers that close off the other compartments. 

The strap for the bag is on the thin side, but I don't think it will be a problem, since I am not planning to carry heavy things. The bag also came with a silky, chocolate brown Danier dust bag that I will store my bag when I am not using it.
If you are looking for a new bag, then I would highly suggest you check these ones out. They come in gorgeous colors like Taupe, Teal, Tan and Black. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.
    Circle Crossbody Bag

    ReplyDelete