-->

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Got2b Smoothing Lustre Lotion

I have been using got2b hair products since high school. 

One of my favorite attributes of these products is their appealing scent.The smell really lingers in your hair. I know some girls like to spray perfume in their hair to get a similar effect, but perfume is obviously not intended for that purpose (especially with all those chemicals it contains). Therefore, I would recommend the got2b smoothing lustre lotion as an alternative.
got2b
 The packaging is actually pretty cute too. The got2b satin drops that are also part of the smooth operator line have the exact same kind of 'genie' bottles except they are a little smaller in size.

got2b
I have been using the Smoothing Lustre Lotion to smooth my flyaways. It works really well when you let your hair air dry too.

Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment