-->

Friday, December 16, 2011

elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler

When is it time to change your eyelash curler?....When the pad is cut in half and your eyelid gets pinched.

Okay so I have (had) an eyelash curler that I was really happy with. I had purchased it from the dollar store a couple of years ago and thought I would never have to buy another one again.  

A few days ago I started looking at the condition of this eyelash curler and thought "Wow this thing is really starting to fall apart". That day when I used it I accidentally pinched by eyelid with it and didn't think much of it, until later that day I realized my eyelid was swollen!!
So off I went to Dollarama and found the elf Mechanical Eyelash Curler. 
elf Mechanical eyelash curler
Now, for $1.50 I honestly don't think you can go wrong. (Actually it's supposed to be like $1, but obviously everything has to cost more in Canada...). I never understood why people would spend so much money on an eyelash curler when there were cheaper alternatives pretty much everywhere. In that case, I think you really are paying for the brand name.

Anyways, after using the elf eyelash curler for a couple days now I think it works just as well as my first one. The elf eyelash curler also comes with an extra pad for when the other one starts to fall apart. Also, it comes with a little plastic clamp that allows you to close the eyelash curler so that it isn't stretched so far apart.

So my advice to you, before you pinch your eyelid, make sure whatever eyelash curler you use is in good condition before using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment