-->

Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTN- October 1, 2011

Hello beauties! This post is dedicated to my Outfit of the Night that I wore to my cousin's Engagement Party! 

Here are the main pieces that I wore:

One Shoulder Leopard Dress: Forever 21
Faux Leather Perfecto Jacket: Dynamite
Black Patent Peep Toe Pumps: ALDO 
Bangles (which you can't see lol): I ended up buying the CIARLO bangles from ALDO that were featured in my previous post
Nails: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in Steel Grey

P.S.
Don't forget to follow my blog if you wish to see more OOTN!

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! great blog! Following:)
    http://sequinshoesstrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are more then gorgeous love your beautiful hair your eyes are really deep following you
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete