-->

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grab the Deal!

Forever 21 Fab Knit Cami
Other than the bandeau, my other must-have article of clothing for the summer (and even throughout the seasons) is the basic cami. My favourite basic cami is from Forever 21 and is called "Fab Knit Cami". At only $2.50 you CAN'T go wrong with this essential top!
I usually like to wear them alone and also by layering them with other tops. I love wearing them when I go running because they are so light-weight.
The best part is they come in a variety of colors! So what are you waiting for? Stock up and grab the deal. Click the link if you're interested.

Forever 21- Fab Knit Cami

2 comments:

  1. I love a good bargain! This is definitely one worth buying :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you agree! Stay tuned for more Grab the Deal posts!

    ReplyDelete